Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
- Be a change agent. Support teams by mentoring them on continuously improve our process in speed, quality and embracing agile and software engineering best practices;
- Coach our teams including management;
- Foster cross-team-collaboration and alignment across product teams and beyond;
- Facilitating meetings and teach Scrum Masters to facilitate Agile ceremonies for the teams;
- Help to properly decompose the work and order product backlog items, adapt product visions;
- Help with the release planning;
- Help teams to establish transparent process using Scrum, AutoScrum or Kanban framework;
- Lead the Agile Transformation by managing the complex changes (structure, processes, behavior, capabilities)
- Being a servant Leader to Scrum Masters, AutoScrum Coordinators, Product Owners and Organization by sharing insights in order to continuously increase the Agile maturity
- Have 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master / Agile Coach role, and 5+ years in product or service development;
- Be on the edge of latest developments in Agile and Lean concepts;
- Have expert experience in coaching, facilitating, teaching and mentoring;
- Bring positive attitude, vibe and appreciative culture to all you do;
- As a bonus bring first-hand experience in scaling frameworks (preferably SAFe) plus a practical experience in working with JIRA.
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
Join us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.