Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
- Define, plan and prioritize the product backlog in cooperation with Product Managers and other stakeholders
- Decompose requirements into user stories, estimate them and schedule for sprints
- Maximize value of engineering teams, monitor progress of sprint, delivery dates and milestones
- Ensure that product quality strategy (e.g. code coverage, static analysis etc.) is followed and respected by Scrum Team
- Report progress, risks, issues to the project and/or line organization
- Development of software requirements based on customer specifications and product architecture
- Maintain professional relationship and transparent communication with a customer
- Continuous alignment of work products with a customer
- Research, analyze and support implementation of innovative methods to develop solutions for autonomous driving systems
- Gather external and internal feedback, drive issues resolution and propose new solutions to satisfy customer needs
- Provide technical and functional leadership to the team
- Contribute to product quotes, various reports, presentations, orders, suppliers` management etc.
- Travel to support customer meetings and occasional test drives
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecom, Robotics, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Solid relevant working experience (at least 2 years in similar role)
- Very good communication, presentation, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Must have skills: automotive/self-driving cars experience/knowledge (e.g. Coursera, Udacity or similar courses), advanced C++ programming, unit testing, Linux, Git (or other version control), experience working in an Agile environment (preferably Scrum), good level of English, quality mindset
- Big plus for: team lead experience, Python, Adaptive/Classic Autosar, ROS, Jenkins, Jira
- Nice to have: C language, QNX, ARM processors, Uboot, ISO 26262, ASPICE, ADAS, automotive communication protocols, embedded systems, Coverity, Cmake, Bazel
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical center
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.